Thursday 4 July 2019

The Starting Post

It is 05.05 on a Friday morning. Its been another sleepless night and now here I am checking my PC for unlikely new messages.  I should say very unlikely indeed as, at this time of day, sensible and less stressed people are still sound asleep. They are the people I so envy. They are only to be woken by their new fad gizmo of an alarm clock.  They also have the ability to turn off the alarm, turn over and rest a little longer. Me? I have found I seem to prefer waking totally unplanned at an ungodly hour on an every morning basis. Amazingly I am deemed, by myself and others, to manage a reasonable days work. Nonetheless I would so like to know what it feels like to feel bright and refreshed each morning and by the end of the day just a little bit tired and ready to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment